.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 546 - Good Friday

Jaco & I went for a walk today! We strolled downtown & then walked along one of the sea cliff paths admiring the views, beautiful homes, rock dassies & the fresh air. After our walk, we headed over to his primary school. We walked the grounds & he pointed out where he used to play games, hoist the flag when he was Headmaster, play tennis, his first classroom, where he used to park his bike, where he got into mischief and what buildings were new from the time he went to school there.


We also booked my flight to Rome today. At $760, I think that's a screamin' good deal! The next cheapest flight is $1300.


In other news, I shaved my head for the last time today. I'm planning on a photo every day until I have somewhat of a hairstyle. Wish me luck on both ideas. 


We returned to the house & Petro found us with some prickly pear. I am not sure I've ever had it before. It tasted a little like watermelon & a little like cucumber. With plenty of 'pips' or seeds in it. It was interesting!


We spent the night watching a bio on Christina Aguilera & then plenty of sports. Oh! And we saw a wiener dog tonight! We were walking down a street close to the house when this little red wiener with a white chest came roaring down the street - ears flopping & little legs justa hoofin' her! He turned off the street & disappeared into his house just before he reached us. I was all set for a little snuggle. Boo.


And the balance of the evening was spent trying to catch up on the blog. Phew. It's a big job!


Hopefully more excitement tomorrow! Lekker slaap!


xxxxMaria


 Rock Dassie
 Pretty flower
 GROSS Spider
 Tuscan style home
 Jaco's first school!
 On the grass
 At the school

They used to pull this to level the Cricket pitch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been