.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 540 - Brrr

I dare not complain that it's cold, as I know it's still snowing back home, but it was cold today! Really it was! The wind was howling, it was overcast & I just couldn't get warmed up! I had 2 sweaters on & my toque. I suppose being cold & hot is relative to where you are.


We didn't accomplish a whole lot today. Shocker there! We drove for groceries & I had a craving for coconut shrimp - think Red Lobster. I did find a place in town that does shrimp, but not with coconut. And they wanted R190. That's nearing $30 for shrimp! I don't want them THAT badly!


After our grocery trip, we came back to the house & I ate avocado. I thought I might be able to stomach it. Nope. I was nauseous in 20 minutes. I was tired too. I didn't go to bed & then the second wind came & I was up until late again. Will I ever learn? All the way around? Sigh.


Sweet dreams & stay warm, wherever in the world you are!


xxxxMaria 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been