.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 549 - And She Blogs...

Yup. It's a short post today. I spent a little while on the laptop today. I am officially caught up on the blog! Yay! We were going to go for dinner tonight, but I think my eyes may be crossed for a few days after all the photos & typing. 


Adding to the fact that we don't have a printer & I had to Photoshop 16 pages of forms for Jaco & I's appointments tomorrow with Dr. Singh. Yikes! It's been a trying day! If I can safely get Jaco into the car on time tomorrow & drive to the appointment without a divorce, we'll be that much better off... Give me strength. And patience. And the wisdom to bite my tongue. And all the other redeeming qualities that make a wife loveable. 


I better go to bed before I get myself in more trouble!


See you tomorrow... xxxx Maria


Oh & if you're not 'following' the blog - let a sister know that you're out there! :o)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Sup, dude!! Glad to see that you've caught up on your blog - I have really enjoyed your pictures, especially the turtles!!!! When are you back on Canadian soil?

~Julie in Saskatoooooooonnnn

Jill Marie said...

Heya Gorjuss!!! Thanks for checking things out! I'm back in August! Up for a visit?? I'd love to see you & your gorjuss girls!!! And Dave of course! :oP xxxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been