.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, April 09, 2010

Day 169 - Just Another Friday Night

Another ridiculously long day crossing the border. Grr. They sure do test your patience! When I told the Customs guy I had a dog in the bag, he said, 'Yeah, right!' I asked if he wanted to see her & he didn't. Guess he believed me then! We also witnessed a near fight! This really tall fellow butted in line & the short fellow didn't like it. He said so. The big guy started yelling & swearing & mouthing off... Oh dear! By the time I got out my camera, it was all over with. Spiced up our 2.5 hour wait though!


I decided to head out to Horton Plaza today. It's located downtown & has many levels & it decorated quite funky. I stopped in at the pharmacy to see if they would develop my roll of film. No luck. Why won't anyone cross process my slide film?!?! It's not that tough!!! Argh. I left with my roll of unprocessed film! 


I didn't get away too early - I think it was 1600 by the time I got to the mall. And, by 2050, I was just leaving! I waited a good 20 minutes for the trolley & by the time I got home, it was nearly 2200! Thank goodness the bus was waiting there when I arrived! Again, not a smart idea to be downtown after dark. On a Friday night no less! Whoopsie!


Tonight on the trolley ride home, I met a man, Rafael Pacheco, who told me of a lady from Mexico City who is curing people of cancer naturally. He gave me his phone number & said to call him & he would see what he could help me with. He has a friend who was cured by this woman. 


Shortly before he got on the trolley, these 2 punks got off. I was very glad. I have never in all my life, heard such vulgar & lewd things come out of anyone's mouth. These teens are certainly setting themselves up for prison time most definitely on the charges of rape &/or assault. It was heartbreaking to sit there & have to listen to them carry on. I've never been so happy to see someone leave! If I were 6'7" & 250 + lbs, I would have told them to hush up myself! 


I had another good visit with Jaco & missed Mom's calls. I miss them both. Well, today was supposed to be my 'Rainchecked Birthday Celebration'. Hmpf. Not that exciting. So, I've decided to celebrate it with whomever comes along that wants to celebrate something... Doesn't matter if it's a week from now or 5 months from now! Bring it on! Hey, speaking of celebrations... Why don't we start having some theme parties back home? We used to do it on the ship all the time & it was great fun! Personally, I think all the straight men just liked to dress up as women, but nonetheless, it was always entertaining... Send me a message for some party ideas... The list is endless! Once a month theme party... I can smell the veggie dip from here! :o)


See you soon & have a great night!
Maria & Valentina
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Gettin' healthy!

The tall guy in the middle is the one who was yelling & swearing & obviously cutting the line!

OMGosh! Such a terrible picture of her! She looks so homely, but really, she is adorable!!!

Batgirl!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snowing here today looks odd to see you wearing sandals... Love the batgirl shot I miss Valentina tons and enjoy the images thanks for sharing. Will celebrate the birthday when you and Jaco get here will have a BIG party!! Miss you Jill Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Shopping for almost 5 hours sounds like a good birthday celebration to me! Janis

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been