.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Day 226 - Millennium Method - Module One

Today was a spectacular day! Mom & I went to Jessica's Millennium Method - Module One course. It's pretty much energetic healing for dummies! For those of us, who may or may not have intuition, well, we all have intuition, it's just some people's intuition hollers a bit louder than others! For those of us who have quiet intuition, this takes the guess work out of it! 


It's an amazing method that shows impeccable results. Next time you see me, ask me & I'll give you a little session! Or you can ask Mom, too! Or you can ask Jessica! :o) 


I saw quite a few familiar faces from the previous Yuen classes, so it was great to catch up with them. 


I had woke up with a horrible feeling this morning. I felt achy, feverish, nauseous, along with a great headache! I couldn't figure it out! Jessica later told me she'd corrected the group to release during the course. She did the correction about 0700, so I guess I was extra sensitive & started to 'dump' early! Lucky me! 


Mom & I went to Southcentre for lunch & let the dogs out for some exercise. They were both in the little kennel while we were in class, so they were happy to stretch their (short) legs! After the course, we stopped for groceries, but I was so exhausted I couldn't even muster up the energy to go inside! I slept the whole way home & went straight to bed as soon as I got in the door. I slept for about 3.5 hrs when I finally decided to get up & take some pills & have a bite to eat!


While I was up, Jaco called & we had a lovely visit. I told him of my health woes & a bit about the class. We talked about where to live & when to live there. Sometimes it's hard to carry on a conversation - something is missing & it just doesn't flow. Today was a good day & we talked easily for 2+hrs! Long distance is a challenge, but you learn to appreciate the times you have together! I do miss him!


Still tired, I went back to bed, but of course, the chatter in my mind was much louder than a dull roar. My goodness, I've got to find the mute button if I'm going to keep my sanity much longer. I have no idea when, but eventually I fell asleep, Valentina snoring by my side.


Sleep well my friends, 
Maria & Valentina
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Ignore the copyright thing on the photo - Jessica gets full credit!

Oceana's meltdown while Mom left the truck to get groceries

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been