.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Day 405 - False Alarm!

Well. Thank goodness for that! Dad called this morning & said that I didn't have to move my stuff until Spring. Yesterday April went over & tried to get into the shed to get some of her things & the snow was so deep in the lady's yard that April nearly got stuck & chewed up the yard a bit. The lady got upset & said we could leave it until Spring. Apparently Dad knew yesterday afternoon, but didn't think to call me. MEN! Oh well. So all that fussing for nothing. At least nothing until Spring.

Other than that, it was a pretty low-key day. Mom & I went to town in the evening. We were supposed to go to visit Mike & Nancy at the Tom Baker, as he's just finished a successful stem cell transplant, then to see Collet & family at Ikea & then to Mom2's for boxes. Well, thanks to my own personal time zone, it happened in the exact reverse order!

We went to Mom2's first, visited with Greg until Mom2 got home from work, then to see Collet & the boys  & Peggy & Chris & later Dave at Ikea. Wow! Has Zeke ever grown! After that, we crossed the city to see Mike & Nancy. I used to board with them in Medicine Hat when I went to College. They are some of the nicest people I've ever met. I miss those days!

Mike has to have all of his inoculations over again, he can't be around plants or mow the lawn for a year! Crazy! We currently have the same hairstyle. :o)

I think I over did it tonight. I fell asleep in the car & by the time we arrived home at 2130, I was completely exhausted. I went straight to bed. It was a great day, but I was totally bushed by the end of it!

Here's to more energy tomorrow!

xxxxMaria, Valentina, Oceana & Adios

What a good lookin' Mama! Zeke is sleeping, but he's grown so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been