.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Day 408 - Roxie & Roxy

Just to confuse you a little more, I talked to Roxie the dog lady today. She is the gal I got Valentina & Oceana from. I told her how Mom wanted Oceana & then changed her mind. Roxie was not impressed & offered to take the dog back. I knew that Roxie had her plate full with health challenges, and besides, Jaco & I had decided that we would keep Oceana. Her & Valentina have bonded so well!

We chatted about the dogs & what they were up to. I have started a new routine for the girls. Wake up. Pee. Treadmill for 30 mins. Poo. Breakfast. Same thing in the evening. Yes. They walk on the treadmill. They weren't getting enough (any) exercise with the cold weather & deep snow, adding in my health situation, so I decided now would be a good time to start them on the treadmill. Today was day 3 & they are enjoying their 'walks'. I must say, they are pretty darn cute - trotting away, click-clicking on the treadmill.

When we go to Roxy's tomorrow, she has a treadmill as well, so I'll be able to continue their new routine. If only I was that good with myself! In due time, I suppose!

Another short post. See you tomorrow!
xxxx Maria, Valentina, Oceana & Adios




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been