.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 428 - Merry Christmas. Kind of.

Merry Christmas to you! Wherever you are!

Today was probably the most low key Christmases ever! I spent the day in bed, made a few phone calls, had a few Skype sessions & took my pills. I felt pretty sick, so no turkey or egg nog for me! I think I ate one grapefruit & one orange all day!

Mom came home in the evening & tidied up the kitchen, washed some blueberries, sliced some cucumbers & left again. She was pretty excited, Ken gave her a 5D Mark II for Christmas. I'd be excited too!

She liked the presents I gave her and wore her top today. She looked very pretty!

Hope you managed to spend your day with family & friends & enjoy plenty of laughter & love...

xxxxMVO&A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been