.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 434 - New Year's Eve

Wow! It's the last day of the year! Already! Where did it go? I can't say I'm sad to see it end! It's been a trying year! I'm anxious to get 2011 underway & have an amazing year filled with love, laughter & a few stamps in the passport!

This morning Mom2 & I had a cup of broth. The other day when I was going through my boxes, I found 2 little stuffies. I have decided they will be my mascots for 2011. Kingston the lion & Easton the panda bear. They had their first shot with Mom2's turkey broth. Keep your eyes open for future appearances!

I left Mom2's this afternoon. She followed me in her car to meet my Mom on the 22x/37th St intersection. I was going to follow Mom home in her truck, as I wasn't feeling too comfy on the roads. Thankfully they were good!

My Uncle Brad & cousin Kyler stopped in for a quick visit. Mom left for Ken's house shortly after they arrived, so I had some time to visit with them. It was great to see them both. Uncle Brad had a bunch of old photos of the family. He had made copies just before he stopped in & left a few for me. It is really neat to see what your Mom & family looked like LONG before you were an idea!

I can't believe how quickly my little cousins are growing up! Kyler is nearly a teenager already! I'm feeling old! They were driving back to Saskatchewan tonight, so they didn't stay long.

I decided to watch the Twilight movies tonight. I'm not sure why, but I did. I watched the first two before I fell asleep. Late. I may as well have went out partying. I would have gone to bed about the same time in any case! Oh well!

One week until Cuba, what could be better? Okay, one week until Jaco! I do miss that man something fierce!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your year is filled with health, wealth & happiness... Make it happen! Say I Love You & take the opportunities that cross your path! You are worth it!

xxxxMVO&A

 Kingston & Easton make their debut
 Uncle Brad & Kyler
 The girls after I said the word, 'Treat'
Party like it's the last day of 2010...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been