.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, December 03, 2010

Day 406 - Grocery Day & Mail Day

Mom is leaving for Vegas for 5 days tomorrow, so today she drove me into Bragg Creek to pick up a few things at the grocery store to tide me over while she's gone. I'm on a bit of a grapefruit kick these days, so essentially, if I've got enough of those to carry me through, I'm good. Perhaps Jaco is rubbing off on me, as I'm starting to crave the citrus fruits!

I enjoy the Christmas season at the post office. It generally means mail from friends, however, today was only a bill. Oh well. There's always next week!

Mom left for Ken's this afternoon, all pumped up for her trip. They have an early flight in the morning. Speaking of flying, I decided to book a trip to California, so I booked the flight tonight. It's a long story, but it's coming. I was going to drive, but I couldn't find anyone to drive me, so I decided to book a flight from Great Falls & I'll just drive down. Considering I'll leave 2 days after chemo, I doubt I'll be up for the entire journey on my own. Flying will make more sense!

Tomorrow I'll make a few more travel plans... Stay tuned for further announcements!
xxxx Maria, Valentina, Oceana & Adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been