.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 430 - Bushed.

Today I recuperated from yesterday's aggressive packing session. Tomorrow I am going to the city to spend a few days with Mom2 for their family Christmas. They have been waiting for Jordan's girlfriend to come back from Mexico before they open their gifts together & I'm going to try & help with turkey dinner.

I did my best to pack a bag for a few days, get the girls ready & make my friend, Jenn, & Mom2's last Christmas presents. I bought some stamps & silver blanks a long time ago. This is my first attempt at making a gift. I think they are a little crude, but they were made with love. What do you think?

Jenn is doing a mission to Brasil for 10 days. It will be her first mission trip & there will be a lot of healing & miracles happening. I'm very excited for her! If you have the desire to help, she is collecting donations & would appreciate your participation! $5, 10, 20, 50, 100... No amount is too big or too small! You can do a PayPal donation through her blog: My Romance The PayPal is in the top left section of the page. I can't wait for her to go! Life changing! I tell you!

So... for Jenn's gift, it is in Portuguese. I hope that Google Translate didn't lead me astray, as it is supposed to read: 'The Way, The Truth, The Light'.

Mom2's gift has 2 Angel wings, as she loves Angels. Hers reads, 'Apart maybe in distance, but never in heart.'

I finished late, but I'm ready for Christmas now! What do you mean, I'm too late?!? Ha ha.

xxxxMVO&A





2 comments:

Jenn said...

Stunning Jill!! I love mine, can't wait for it to grace my neck! M2's is gorgeous too! Beautiful, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Jill! You have so many talents! Janis

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been