.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day 473 - The Wheatgrass Band

This morning was the final blood draw. I’m very anxious to see what the results will be. They have said that my cholesterol should drop by as much as 50 points! That’s incredible for 2 weeks worth of raw eating! Fingers crossed it comes out swinging in my favour.

We also had lectures by Anna Maria & Brian today. My confidence is slowly growing! They are so knowledgeable & passionately living the raw lifestyle. It’s going to take a lot of dedication & perseverance!

Tonight we had a musical delight! The Wheatgrass Band played for us! Featuring Brian on the drums! Yes, he’s quite the rocker! He sure knows how to hammer out the rhythm! And Anna Maria is extremely talented on the fiddle! It was a real rockin’ shindig! We went from old style country music to hard rock… everyone was dancing up a storm. What a great night!

I spoke to Jaco for a bit, but it was somewhat difficult with the party roaring in the background! I’m very excited for tomorrow night – I’m going to see Julia! Stay tuned for the adventure!

xxxxMaria


Wheatgrass band in action
Sing it to me!
Anna Maria on the fiddle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been