.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 482 - Roxy Rolls In & Panic Packing

The gorjuss Roxy showed up this morning for a visit. I’m doing my very best to get organized & everything packed & ready for the big departure. I still had some errands to run in the city, so her & I decided we would go into town & stop by a raw shop she’d discovered, go for lunch at a raw café & then meet Collet at Ikea.

And then I took too long. For everything. Roxy ended up rushing home to sort out a tenant issue, so we missed our stop at the Light Cellar (Bowness – check it out!), as well as our lunch. I did meet up with Collet at Ikea. That seems to be our thing as of late! I think the past 3 times I’ve seen Collet, it’s been at Ikea!

Zeke has grown so much! He is a little cutie! He was very smiley & happy-go-lucky. Ezra, well, Ezra was a handful. He certainly didn’t like me! He went spastic when I tried to push the cart – he didn’t want me to touch the cart & tried to peel off my hands, punch my hands & scream VERY loudly. Oh dear. I’m telling you… Give me girls!

It was a long day & a VERY cold day. I can’t get out of this country quick enough! Give me heat & sunshine!

Oh! I also posted Jaco’s application for Canada! Finally! It’s on its way! We’re one step closer to living in Canada together!

Gotta run… plenty of packing yet to do!

xxxxMaria


Gorjuss Roxy - even at -20 or whatever the temperature was!
Gorjuss Collet - Mama of 2 busy boys & she still looks stunning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been