.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 477 - Adieu West Palm Beach

Well, I’m back home. If only for a few hours. I was up early this morning, packed up the rest of the bags, and hitched a ride to the Hall. I hugged goodbye to all the wonderful people I met these past few weeks & Charlie & I shared a cab to the airport.

I managed to receive my discreetly wrapped package before I left. The ice cream. Ooooh! I was so excited when I unwrapped it! It must have been half a litre! Delicious! Quite possibly the best ice cream I’ve ever eaten! Some little old ladies sat down beside me at the airport & asked me a few questions, but I couldn’t really answer, as my lips & tongue were numb from eating so much ice cream! Brilliant!

The flights home weren’t anything spectacular or tragic. I’m happy I’m flying WestJet for the next few flights!

Mom2 met me at the airport with the girls. Valentina certainly knew who I was, but Oceana couldn’t have cared less! Mom2 knows where to park & where to pick me up, so we’ve got the airport down pat! I was delighted to see the girls & of course, Mom2. It would be a short visit, as I was flying to Saskatoon tomorrow to see Granny.

Mom2 & I stayed up until midnight talking about the past three weeks. She’s very excited to learn what I’ve learned & has been doing her best to eat raw while I’ve been gone. I’ll be excited when I’m back on Valentine’s Day when I’ll have more time to sit & tell her more about my experience.

And then there’s Jaco. My poor husband! I haven’t spoken to him since Tuesday! I’ve been away in the evenings for the past near week! He won’t be able to reach me in Saskatchewan, so it will be a week before we speak! I’ve sent a few emails, just to let him know I’m still alive – but still!

Goodnight all… with love from Alberta
xxxxMaria


Mr. Muscles - you can be vegan & buff!
Ice cream. 2 cups of it. Healthy. Delicious. My lips went numb. Highly recommend it!
West Palm Beach airport. Oh how I love sunny blue skies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been