.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 483 - Officially Nuts


Today I collected my nuts from CNF. I have enough nuts to keep many small, buck-teethed rodents happy for a very long time! I’m very excited to get to the ship & start making some raw cuisine!

It’s been a big challenge to try & determine how much of each nut I’ll need for 6 weeks. I don’t even know what I’ll have access to once I’m onboard or what is available once I start visiting the different islands. I’m not one to spend much time in the kitchen, either, so that doesn’t help the situation much.

I do know, however, that I should be earning frequent shopper points at CNF, as I’ve bought a ‘boatload’ of nuts, seeds & other elements necessary to make the raw thing a success.

Now the challenge comes to try & figure out how to take 24 lbs of nuts & seeds in my luggage to the ship. And still have some clothes to wear!

Speaking of which, I better get cracking. I’ve got plenty of lose ends yet to tie up… And bags to pack… And dogs to cuddle!

xxxxMaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been