.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 489 - At Sea

M&D2 are still recuperating from jetlag, so they enjoyed a nice lie in. I left them alone for the day & when I found them later on in the day, they had been outside for a while & started to find their way around. Dad2 went for a smoke & I showed Mom2 around the ship. She didn’t realize there was so much on the ship! They hadn’t explored too much! She was going to show Dad2 later on.

Our dinner reservation was for 1830. Jaco was later than I was, so we had a late start to our dinner. Jaco also had to do the wave tonight at the Captain’s Welcome Aboard party, so we left half-way through our dinner to watch Jaco be introduced by Captain Stenzil & take a photo of him on stage. We then returned to our table to have dessert. I think we may have had the longest dinner on record!

After our dinner, we went out into the atrium & had some portraits taken by Craig on the stairs & then by Larisa on the white background. M&D2 were so cute, as they started to take their own photo on the backdrop after the Photographer had finished. I gently shuffled them away & told them that is a big no-no in Photog territory!

I wore the Jennifer wig this evening & confused a few people along the way. Oh what fun! I’ve also lost a little more weight, as my pants were a lot looser than they were a week ago! Yay! Probably due to the fact that I haven’t been eating much, as I don’t have a blender! Jaco thought I could use one on board, but when I arrived, we discovered the extras are all in need of repair. Looks like I’m blender-less until Aruba.

Mom2 looked absolutely stunning in her navy velvet gown & of course, Dad2 looked handsome as ever in his Italian silk suit. And naturally, Jaco looked like a million bucks. I’m so lucky!

xxxxMaria



Jaco during the Captain's Welcome Speech
Trying to look smart in Mom2's new specs
Jaco looking smart in de specs
Awh! What a lovely couple!
Larisa taking some stunning portraits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been