.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 475 - Rainy Day

There is something about rain that rejuvenates me. Warm rain is even better!

My shoulder was really achy from last night’s strange crack – at least that was my excuse for not going to the gym this morning! I thought I would rather go & soak in the hot tub for a while. I went to the Hall to get my 2 cups of green juice. I think I got there about 0930. By the time I finished visiting with a few of my new friends, it was 1215! I guess I’ll be having a short dip in the hot tub today!

I couldn’t find a towel upon exiting the hot tub, so I gracefully made my way back to the room in a swimsuit & sneakers. Classy. I stopped en route to make my wheatgrass & then boogied home to clean up & get ready for lunch. It continued to rain off & on throughout the day. I had wanted to sit outside & I almost made it through lunch when it started to pour! It was time for the next lecture in any case, so it didn’t really matter!

This afternoon was our weekly Kitchen Techniques class – probably one of my favourite classes each week. I made certain to get a seat in the very front. Ken showed us how to make the green juice, red pepper pecan pate, raw hummus & raw pizza - oh my goodness! I’m getting pretty excited to go home & make some food! Tomorrow is pizza night & my tastebuds know that something yummy is coming!

I had my final blood work appointment today. Nurse Tom went through my blood test today, as well as live blood analysis. I’m pleased to report that my cholesterol dropped 66 points (!) & my triglycerides dropped 157 points! In 15 days! Just over 2 weeks of eating clean & WOW! That’s amazing!

My live blood showed signs of detox. There were a lot of crystalized acid deposits, more clumpy red blood cells, a few less viruses… It definitely looked a lot dirtier than 2 weeks ago! I will take this as a good thing – good things are happening! I can even say I have had sensations in my neck, where the tumors used to be. I haven’t felt anything there for 3 years! Another great thing!

Anyhow, I can’t believe tomorrow is the final day. I’m so sad! It’s been incredible to meet so many wonderful people & make new friends who are in pursuit of health. The time has really flown by. I will pack again & prepare for another busy week at home… Before I know it, I’ll be on the boat with my Baby! Hooray!

xxxxMaria

Chef Ken juicing up a storm
Alice Bartels - Almost Too Beautiful - did you google it yet?
Elkins - what a sweetie!
Josh - sweetie no. 2
Chef Ken - What an inspiration!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great results from the blood work, Jill! Janis.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been