.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 394 - Ho Hum Boredom.

Today was another (!) low-key day. It's still stinkin' cold out, so I stayed inside. I slept for a good 10 or 11 hours, maybe I've got the sleep patterns straightened out. My bones are finally feeling normal today.

My biggest drama for the day was Valentina's facebook profile. They have disabled it 3 times now. I think they have permanently removed her. Frustrating! People can be mostly nude or more, promoting all sorts of horrible things & sweet little Tweet Pea gets booted off of facebook? What gives? Here's her new profile if you want to be her 'friend': Valentina

I managed to skype with Nico & Talia - two very dear friends still on ships & currently sailing around Asia for the next 6 months. They were in Nagasaki, Japan when we spoke. I hope to see them when I'm in South Africa next time.

I also caught up with Kristina, after a few months of her trying to track me down! Trisha phoned & we talked about her adorable boys, Buster & Huxley. And then I spoke to Joanne. I was reading her some notes that I'd written while talking to a friend's relative who cured his cancer with diet & supplements. Apparently I'd read it to Joanne before, and obviously I wrote it, but what shocked me was that the Uncle went to the same Radiologist that I'm booked to see in a few weeks! And he loathed him! Great! And, the other crazy thing was that the Uncle also told me about a clinic in Tijuana that uses the Hoxey Tonic. Ha! I wrote that in June of 2009. I went to Castillo's clinic in October of 2009. Castillo prescribed the Hoxey Tonic! I didn't put it all together until tonight! CRAZY!!! I love moments like this in life! Let's just hope the radiology appointment goes smoothly!

xxxxMV&O

Meet Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been