.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 398 - No Lines & Movie Night!

Today was the big day! I was actually going to leave the house & go further than Bragg Creek! Mom & I were off to prayers for the evening. I was quite excited, as we were watching Finger of God - an amazing documentary about miracle healings that happen all over the globe. It's a pretty unorthodox film for Christians & non-Christians alike. It certainly tests the boundaries for what you believe & find believable. To my delight, everyone loved it! We are watching Furious Love next week & I can't wait to hear the reactions!

I also went to the passport office. To my delight, there were only 2 other people in the building & they were already being helped! No line up! Awesome! Everything went smoothly & I will have my new 48 page passport in a week or so. I requested 48 instead of 24 to avoid this situation in the future. I'm pretty excited to travel as a Mrs. now!

My days & nights are still completely upside down & backwards. I am beginning to wonder if they will ever straighten out. At least I can chat with my husband on Skype when he wakes up! I'm still up from the previous day! It always amazes me that it's daytime somewhere else in the world when it's night time here. Everyone is off in their own little world, living the life they know...

I wore the same wig to the passport office today so I would look the same as my photo. We stopped at a bookstore after the passport office & I inquired about the Finger of God DVD. As I was leaving the shop, the lady said, 'Can I ask you a question?' 'Sure!' 'Where do you get your hair done? I LOVE the colour.' Ha ha ha. I laughed hard. I said, 'Wowwigs.com' It made my day. I'm going to have a hard time doing my real hair when it grows back. I have a feeling wigs could certainly become part of my permanent personality!

The roads were still a bit icy, so I'm not brave enough to drive quite yet. Another day or so of nice weather & I should be good to go. Hopefully! Stay safe & stay warm!

xxxxMV&O

Meet Gigi


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been