.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, November 01, 2010

Day 374 - Ron Reed

Today the Homecare Nurse came to change my dressing on my Picc line & to flush the line as well. I nearly passed out while she was changing it. My blood pressure has been low & my heart rate fast. Needless to say, it was another lazy day.

I spent most of it watching YouTube videos on David Wolfe. Interesting stuff!

I realize I'm two weeks behind on the blog, so sorry to jump around, but I had some pretty URGENT news pass my way.

Last year when I was at Dr. Castillo's, I met a wonderful family. The Father/Husband was taking treatment for cancer. He is a Firefighter from California & he has the most beautiful wife & three daughters. He just received news today that the tumours have ALL grown. He has them on his adrenal glands, his liver & his lungs. It sounds messy, but there's nothing that a little bit of hope & prayer can't cure. Please, please, PLEASE take a moment & say a prayer for him & the cancer to leave his body & never come back. This disease sucks big time & someone like him doesn't need it hanging around any longer.

Thank you from the bottom of my sad, scared & still loving heart... Maria xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been