.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 395 - Antarctica 1st, Calgary 2nd

Apparently today found Antarctica the coldest place on Earth. Calgary was second. Something is terribly wrong with this picture. I shouldn't be here! Not that I should be in Antarctica either, but at least they have cute penguins!

I need to get all of my papers in order for a new passport application. That means, finding a guarantor, having new photos done, certifying copies of my Driver's License, Marriage Certificate, previous employer addresses, emergency contacts... The list is overwhelming! But it has to be done if I'm going to spend anytime with my husband next year! Hooray! Sunshine, sand & HEAT is in my future!!! Certainly not today, but in the future!

Otherwise, another quiet day on the home front. The girls DEFINITELY didn't want to go outside for their business today! And who can blame them!

xxxxMV&O

Meet Gisele

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been