.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 396 - Passoporto

Thank goodness it has warmed up today & we are no longer the 2nd coldest place on Earth. There was actually some sunshine today! Vitamin D! Yay! The girls didn't even mind going outside to do their 'business'. 

I'm frantically trying to organize all of my passport papers for tomorrow. I am applying for a name change, to my married name, so I need to submit a new application, not just a renewal. Here's hoping the lines aren't too long tomorrow! I need to get crackin' on it, as I don't want to be left at the last minute frantically trying to get it done when the Doctors have given me the green light to head for the skies & seas! Hooray! I can smell the jet fuel & taste the salty sea air! BRING IT ON!!!! Three rounds to go & the biggest hurdle of life is finally over with!

Tomorrow is Opt-Out day in the States. I'm anxious to know how it will go. I'm feeling very passionate about the backscatter machines & the aggressive pat downs. I am hoping the Americans will make an impact on the TSA. 

I'm going to post all of the wig photos at the end & have a little vote to see which ones make the cut as Top Three... I hope you'll cast a vote & have a say as to whether or not I look completely ridiculous or totally fashionable! :oP

xxxxMV&O



Meet Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been