.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day 136 - Day 2 of Yuen Level 3

Wow! I can't remember the last time I had such a great sleep! I woke up a few times & realized I still had time to sleep! It was so great to fall back into bed & know that I was getting even more rest! And what a mood! I was floating through the day! Awesome!


I was pretty excited for today, as we were going to work on corrections for cancer! Jessica knew that I had been waiting for this, so she brought me back up to the front & worked on 'Frank' as he's been labeled. (Isn't every pain in the neck=man?) :o) Just kidding! Anyhow, it was very interesting to learn about all the aspects surrounding 'cancer'. 


We learned about corrections for fetuses, childbirth, pets, sex & yes, another 20+ pages of notes! I was frantically scribbling! I am going to be so bored next weekend when I don't have a Yuen course to go to! We practiced corrections on each other & it was very interesting to see what came up!


Linda, our Trumpetess from yesterday, brought a really neat toy to class today. (Does that sound like show & tell?) (I miss those days!) Anyhow, it was a Star Wars science gadget. You put this thing on your head, with sensors on your forehead & on the skin behind your ears. Then you have this other contraption with a tube, cap, ball in the tube & a fan under the tube. By using your mind & concentration you spin the fan which spins the ball & blows it up the tube. It was pretty cool! Even for big kids! There were about 5 of us that tried it & we all had varying results, but all of us moved the ball! Very interesting! A great gift for your kids that you can play with after they've gone to bed! :o)


I was sad to see the day end. What a great time I've had. Now it's time to put to use the tools I've learned & work on some internal housecleaning! 


I went back to Mom2's for supper & we watched a little of the Oscars until I got tired & decided to venture home. My mind was swimming with the information from the past two days & I desperately needed to rest it! 


Thanks again Jessica for a wonderful experience. You are incredibly gifted & thank you for sharing your talents with the world!


Goodnight & see you tomorrow!
Maria & Valentina
xxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxx


Cheers Yuen Gang for a great weekend!

Check out Jessica's other venture - http://www.millenniummethod.com

Thanks for a great weekend everyone!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been