.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 141 - Wow! Blessings Abound!

I just have to say, I'm very much enjoying having the house to myself! So much so, that I'm going away tomorrow & I was away for most of this afternoon/evening!


As usual, I took my time waking up, talked on the phone & walked on the treadmill (while talking on the phone!). I tried to clean up the house a little, but decided to head to Cochrane instead. 


My beloved friend, Jenn, whom I blogged about earlier (Day 116) has had the grace of the Good Lord shine upon her & her family! I'm pleased to report that prayers have been answered! Her best friend, Cindy, arranged a heap of help & blessings through her Bible Study Group to help Jenn & Mike relocate to Cochrane. 


They have put Jenn & Mike in a duplex, supplied them with everything they could possibly need & more! It was so awesome to see them in their own space & able to see outside of the deep dark place of 'will it ever end'. I had picked up some baby clothes from Kerry & needed to drop them off for Jenn before Heidi outgrew them! While I was there visiting, a member of the church came by with a hot meal, salad, desert & fresh baking. Oh yes, also a box of baby wipes & 2 boxes of diapers! Wow! Later on another member of the church came by with card plum full of gift cards for the grocery store! Wow! It was so amazing to see the community pull together to help Jenn & Mike out in this time of need. It is also awesome to know that the people helping are feeling good about what they are doing! It feels so good to give, doesn't it?


We had a wonderful visit. It is such a blessing for me to be able to hop in the car & visit Jenn whenever I choose. Well, whenever she's home! Their little girl, Heidi, is growing like a weed & Harrison, their son, is absolutely adorable!!! Him & Valentina had a blast playing fetch, but I'm not sure who did the most fetching! :o)


I motored home around 2000 & did a little laundry & tried my best to pack for tomorrow's road trip. Oh, when I got home, I had a lovely email from the bankruptcy company telling me that all I had to do was write a letter stating that before I was sent home ill, my income was based on Photography & after I'm healthy, my income will again be based on Photography. Done! Oh please let me keep my gear!


I'll be dreaming of shooting for National Geographic or Conde Nast... 
Maria & Valentina
xxxxxx


What a cutie puh-tootie!


Handsome Harrison!


Mike is only smiling because Jenn is threatening me with the fork! Thank goodness her aim  isn't spot on! :o) 


Heidi, the newest blue-eyed addition to the Burnett family!


1 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha! This picutre of Heidi kills me! It looks like you are doing something really scary :) Too funny. So nice to have a face-to-face visit! Love you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been