.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 145 - On The Phone Again...

Okay, so this will be a short post...


Today was a complete write off. I spent the entire day on the phone or on the computer. If I wasn't researching alternative treatments & supplements, I was on the phone with someone who needed catching up with.


Of course, there was my escapade with Sears. I wanted to track down a particular Oster blender that I had found on the Sears website. I phoned Chinook Sears. Five times. They disconnected me, hung up on me, didn't answer, put me through to the newest Sears employee who didn't know a thing & then finally told me they didn't have any & had no clue how to find one. Thanks for showing up for WORK today. 


I called Southcentre Sears. They were a lot more useful! They didn't have any in stock, but were able to tell me that Marlborough Sears did & also provided the stock # for next time. I phoned Marlborough & they were slightly more helpful than Chinook Sears, but at least they put a blender on hold for me. 


I skyped with a friend from Ottawa - Kim Ing Photography - and ran the boudoir idea past her. We chatted about life after ships & our travel plans/dreams. 


I talked to Jaco while I walked my 1/2 hour on the treadmill. Yes, I can multi-task from time to time! :o)


All in all, I didn't do a whole lot, but managed to get a lot done! Does that make sense? Anyhow, here's to a better day tomorrow!


Love & hugs,
Maria & Valentina
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Bedtime Buddy #1 - Adios


Bedtime Buddy #2 - Valentina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been