.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 155 - Wrong Side of the Bed.

Today was just one of those days where I should have stayed in bed. I woke up with a sore throat & a killer headache. The headache is still here, despite several attempts to eliminate it. 


It didn't seem to matter what I tried to do, it fell apart. I'd pick one thing up & three things would fall. This was just not my day. 


I also, ahem, did my first coffee enema. Finally. It wasn't so bad. No, it wasn't French Vanilla! :o) I also used my neti pot for the first time today too. It was a really weird feeling. Yes, more weird than the enema. It was certainly a strong sensation of 'water up my nose'! The funniest part was an hour later, I would bend over & there would still be water running out of my nose! 


I pulled things out of the closets & did my best to start the packing routine. I was grumbling to a friend about the difficulties of trying to pack for Mexico, the Caribbean, Alaska & a dog in only three bags. She said if I was looking for pity, I wouldn't get it from her, seeing as I was lucky enough to be headed to all those places! Okay, fair enough!


I spoke to a fellow friend who is battling cancer & I'm pleased to say that Joanne, many of you have prayed for her, is doing great! She sounds like she's found a routine that is working for her! That is fantastic news, considering she's already 2 months past her 'deadline' (pun intended!) & she's doing fantastic!


Anyhow, short post for today... I'm beat & my head is still pounding! See you tomorrow!
xxxxx
Maria & Valentina


Snow White


Cinderella


Sleeping Beauty




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been